PERSONAL DATA PROTECTION
This document is an integral part of the Terms and Conditions of the Store www.ameliesophie.com.
The Administrator is the company MYRE Sp. o.o. with its registered office in Warsaw at ul. Odyńca 7/1, 02-606, Warsaw, Poland, REGON: 146679518, VAT# PL5213649945, registered in the National Court Register, under KRS number 0000462277, e-mail email@example.com, hereinafter referred to as Administrator.
- The database was created only to allow Customers to make purchases on www.ameliesophie.com
- The Administrator is authorized to disclose personal information only to entities authorized under the relevant provisions of law, in accordance with the provisions of Terms and Conditions and applicable laws.
- Direct marketing of own services and quality monitoring is possible after obtaining the consent of the Customer Consent for processing data for the purpose described in the preceding sentence is voluntary and can be canceled at any time.
- The Administrator is committed to using secured data storage.
- Personal data and information contained in the registration form or in emails will be used by the Administrator to the conclusion, amendment, termination of the contract with the client and ensure the highest quality of service. For this purpose, the Administrator processes the following data: first name, last name, e-mail address, address, company data, VAT number.
- Customer has the right to access and modify his personal data at any time, as well as to delete it immediately after notification to the Administrator, who shall modify or completely remove the data upon request.
- The Administrator is obliged to apply technical and organizational measures for data protection, in particular the protection of data against unauthorized individuals.
- Entrusted personal data is stored and protected in accordance with the principles laid down in the applicable provisions of law and have been reported to the database of the General Inspector of Personal Data Protection.
Administrator informs that traffic is monitored by Google Analytics statistics and the aim is to collect data on the use and popularity of the Store. Using the pages of the Store, User agrees the data will be analyzed by Google Analytics.
Enable / disable cookies
The user may at any time change his browser settings.
Browsers often have the set default ability to install cookies on the user's terminal equipment.
The Administrator is committed to a secure data storage and does not pass them to third parties.
User has the right to inspect their data and has the opportunity to request to remove or correct the data by sending an e-mail.
By using our website, you (the visitor) agree to allow third parties to process your IP address, in order to determine your location for the purpose of currency conversion. You also agree to have that currency stored in a session cookie in your browser (a temporary cookie which gets automatically removed when you close your browser). We do this in order for the selected currency to remain selected and consistent when browsing our website so that the prices can convert to your (the visitor) local currency.