As you all know Family is the most important for us and children are at the heart of everything we do so as the Coronavirus (COVID-19) begins to have a greater impact we want to share some immediate steps we’ve taken to help keep you, our customers and employees, safe and healthy.
Like many others, our team is closely following guidelines from the World Health Organization (WHO), and other local and national health organizations. We continue to receive the most up-to-the-minute information and we’ve taken the following actions to date:
- We implemented the personal protective measures including staying home when sick, frequent handwashing, respiratory etiquette, social distancing, cleaning frequently touched surfaces daily.
- We have limited the movement within the city and paused all the non-essential work travel.
- We have limited visitors in the Atelier.
- We're monitoring all working spaces to ensure they are stocked with the appropriate cleaning supplies.
- We're increasing the frequency of regularly scheduled cleanings and sanitization efforts across our Atelier, production plant and distribution center, especially in highly trafficked areas.
In these uncertain times, one thing that remains unwavering is our commitment to bring you and your loved ones the best possible shopping experience. We are always ready to welcome you 24/7 on ameliesophie.com.
Take care of yourself and each other,
Amelie et Sophie Team