§ 7 Execution of Orders and Deliveries
1. The seller is obliged to deliver the flawless Goods that are subject to Sales Contract.
2. Execution of orders takes place on working weekdays from Monday to Friday.
3. Orders placed on non-working days are treated as filed on the first working day following the day of the order.
4. In the description of each good there is an information about the time of Product dispatch, which determines the estimated time from placing an order to the package transfer. Parcel with the ordered products is sent when all the selected items are available to be shipped.
5. The cost of shipping is paid by the Buyer according to the price list posted on the Seller’s store here
6. In certain cases, the fee for delivery of ordered goods can be paid in whole or in part by the Seller.
7. Delivery of purchased products is done by sending the Goods via a carrier selected by the Buyer to the address specified by the Buyer in the Order Form.
8. It is possible to do a pick up of the Order personally in the opening hours of the Store.
9. The Seller is responsible for the risk of accidental loss or damage of the Goods
until the Buyer receives it.
10. In the case of unjustified refusal to accept the parcel by the Buyer, who is a Consumer, without the use of the opportunity to withdraw from the contract within 14 days from the date of refusal to receive the shipment, the Seller has the right to charge the Buyer the costs of shipping and return it to the sender. If the unjustified refusal to accept the parcel shall be an entity that is not a Consumer, the Seller may charge it postage fees at anytime.